Please follow the links below for more information regarding field trips.
Note as of April 1, 2013 - Returning a Vehicle:
Upon arrival from the trip, it is the TA’s responsibility to assure:
· Return the field equipment and camp gear to Room 074 Arms.
· Clean and vacuum inside the vehicle with a shop vacuum provided in the field equipment storage room.
· Wash the vehicle with a hose located by the Arms driveway. If there is excessive mud and debris on the exteriors, the TA will finish the clean-up at the carwash.
· Refuel the vehicle with gas.
· Return the vehicle to the first level of underground parking structure #3 on California Boulevard.
Rear seats and other items removed from the vehicle for the trip should be returned to the vehicle. Keys, credit cards, fuel receipts, and the completed trip/mileage card should be returned to the Sr. Material Handler in room 170a Arms. After office hours, keys, credit cards, receipts and trip tickets may be returned via the locked boxes inside room 170 Arms.